Institute for Language
Centre for Distance Education
Student Services Department:
If you want to log in to LMS, fill in the following form, please, and click the button Log In.
According to a couple of bugs introduced in the latest versions of some web browsers, we strongly recommend using the following web browsers until further notice:
- Windows 10: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox ESR 32bit [?]
- Windows 8.1/7: Internet Explorer 11 and Mozilla Firefox ESR 32bit [?]
- macOS, OS X, iOS, Android, Linux atp.: We do not support any of the available web browsers.
To enter the learning management system, you must have
- A modern web browser
Recommended web browsers:
Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7 – Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox 32bit version 37 or newer, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 (recommended settings)
OS X 10.9 and newer – Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera
Linux – Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox
Untested web browsers:
Windows Vista – Google Chrome,
Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer
All other web browsers not listed here.
Unsupported web browsers:
Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista – Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 or older, Mozilla Firefox 64bit, Internet Explorer 10 or older
Windows XP – Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer and other
OS X – Safari
Web browsers on mobile devices on which Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed (e.g. web browsers for Android and iOS platforms).
Web browsers which do not support the flash technology of Adobe Flash Player.
- Adobe Flash Player version 20 or newer. If the system does not include this, an installation will be suggested automatically
– the only necessary step is to confirm it.
- The minimum screen resolution must be 1024x768 px.
- Codec H.264/MPEG-4 AVC for video playing (usually already included).
- Consistent Internet connection at a minimum speed of 1 mbps. You can check the connection speed here.
We recommend that you do not use mobile Internet connection as the volume of video
and audio recordings included in the course is high.
To enter the learning management system, you must have:
- Adobe Flash Player version 20 or higher installed.
- Permanent Internet connection with the minimum speed of 1 mbps.
We do not recommend using the mobile phone Internet connection as this course includes large files of recordings and pictures.